Dog Walker/ Trainer Terms & Conditions
1. I provide permission to Charlies Dog Parade Pvt Ltd. and all of the company's agents and/or vendors the right to investigate all of the information provided as part of the application process, as well as, their requirements to secure additional information, if necessary. I hereby release from all liability or responsibility all persons, companies, corporations, when furnishing such information.
2. I understand that as a Dog walker/Trainer I must be capable of the following essential functions and that I am qualified and capable to perform these functions, as well, as meeting the various dog walker/trainer characteristics.
2a. Must be dependable, alert, exhibit good judgment, and be trustworthy when taking care of pet owner pets, customer homes, and personal safety when providing these services.
2b. Good general knowledge of pets and the risks of being around pets.
2c. Be detailed oriented with legible handwriting during preparation of customer pet reports.
2d. An avid pet lover.
2e. Keep confidential all information about Charlies Dog Parade Pvt Ltd. services, customers, processes, and procedures.
2f. Able to lift pets weighing up to 14 Kgs., if necessary. This may require bending, stretching, and physical use of muscles during walking, transportation, or general pet care.
2g. Able to control large pets during walking or other pet care services.
2h.Cannot be allergic to pet hair, pet odors, pet dander, feathers, etc.
2l. Available to work mornings, afternoons, and evenings as described per each pet walking and training services.
3. I certify that all of the statements made in this application are made in good faith and these statements are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
4. I understand that my application does not assure me of employment. Additionally, this application in no way obligates Charlies Dog Parade Pvt Ltd. in any way. If I am employed, I acknowledge that my employment, as an independent contractor, will be an employment at will and that no specified time of employment is promised or implied. Charlies Dog Parade Pvt Ltd. and I may terminate the relationship at will, at any time, so long as there is no violation of applicable federal and state laws. I further understand that this application does not constitute an agreement or contract for employment.
5. I understand that any misleading or incorrect statements or failure to complete any part of this application not prohibited by law may render this application void and would be cause for immediate dismissal.
6. I understand that the information provided in this application will be retained for a period of six months following the date of submission. Where necessary, the company may require additional information or re- application to remain in consideration of employment after that time.